What is TPM ?

Aarti Nikam
0
Total Profit Management
……………Company Survives

Total Production Management
……………ISO, TQM, JIT, Re-Engineering

Total Perfect Manufacturing
…………… Loss Elimination

Total Productive Maintenance and Management

“Strategy of TPM is to change the attitude from “I use,You maintain” to “I use, I maintain”. Think about how to increase production and reduced cost by reducing or eliminating loss, and this is the TPM.The conditions in India I found much tougher for me compared to that in Japan. But still, if the Indian people start to think differently, act differently, take meaningful actions, then they can definitely change the country.” ...... Sueo Yamaguchi San


Useful Links to Read:
01. history-of-total-productive-maintenance.html
02. why-implement-total-productive.html

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)