My Blog List
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Following chart Shows the TPM organisation Structure From Top To Bottam
Useful Links to Read:
- ► 2010 (29)
- 7. Unsafe places
- 6. Unnecessary & non urgent Items
- 5. Quality Defect Sources
- 4. Contamination Sources
- 3.Inaccessible Places
- 2. Unfulfilled Basic Condition
- Exposing Seven types of Abnormality
- JH Step-01 Abnormalities
- 1S-2S Implementation
- Jishu Hozen - Step 1
- Role Of Production & Maintenance In JH
- Jishu Hozen - Equipment Deterioration
- Jishu Hozen Information
- Company wide TPM
- Purpose and Activity of SHE Pillar
- Purpose and activity of E&T Pillar
- Purpose and Activity Of OTPM Pillar
- Purpose and Activity Of DM Pillar
- Purpose & Activities Of QM Pillar
- Purpose & activity Of PM Pillar
- Purpose and Activities Of JH Pillar
- Purpose and Main Activities Of KK Pillar
- 5 Principles In TPM Development
- Effectiveness of TPM
- Typical TPM Organizational Chart
- 12 Steps for TPM Implementation
- What is TPM ?
- Why Implement Total Productive Maintenance
- History of Total Productive maintenance
- ▼ December (29)
Introduction-preparatory stage Step 1: The top person's declaration of the resolve to introduce TPM The declaration is made in an inte...
• One point lessons are : •Tools to convey information regarding knowledge and skills equipment, and regarding trouble/improvement case...
7 Types Of Abnormalities:- 1. Minor Flaws Contamination - Dust, dirt, oil, grease, rust, paint. Damage - Cracking, crushing, deformatio...
Dear Friends Up to now we understand the JH Step-03 Methodology . After completion of JH Step-03 we Start for JH Step-04 which is training a...
A) Visual Control: Visual control is nothing but the Standard. i. e. Standard is there. See normal and abnormal and rectify abnormal by ...
Following chart Shows the TPM organisation Structure From Top To Bottam Useful Links to Read: 01. history-of-total-productive-maintenance...
1 Seiri – Sort –Eliminating unnecessary items from the work place. An effective visual method to identify these unwanted items. A red tag i...
Purpose: Training of operators proficient in equipment Protecting one’s own equipment by one’s staff Members: Operator, Line Leader Act...